Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
The rules are simple, choose someone who has been/is on the Everton payroll that you cannot ever possibly forgive, and why. The stalkier the better.

You can choose only one.

Nick Barmby: One bad snide, make no mistake. Was [Poor language removed] then went good, then sacked us right off claiming boyhood red rights. Hated his hair too.

slaven bilic: only just pipped the other fraud and liar. hurt the club at a time when it was on its knees and struggling. unforgivable. insult to injury, signing for hadjuk split the day after we paid his contract off.

1997-2000....30 appearances.

disgusting.

No doubt this will upset someone,but it has to be Derek Moutfield nothing to do with his actions on the pitch,up to a few months ago he was a hero.My son in law is a professional comedian and was doing a charity gig where no one was paid even expenses any how he knew Dave Hickson (my first hero).Dave Watson and of course the aforementioned Mountfield would be there ,the night went well Jay phoned and asked did I want him to get the blue players autographs for me as hes a red nose he had got the couple of reds for himself any how first Mr Hickson a gentleman signs no problem as does Mr Watson the he asks Mountfield explaining that I was a life time blue ect and Mountfield said he would sign if he was paid £10 at which point the two Daves looked embarrassed so Jay phones me and said hed pay the cash but wanted my opinion first so I told him to tell the greedy [Poor language removed] to do one :@

Daniel Amokachi, went to bellfield as a kid with school and as they was joggin into the canteen and i shouted towards him in a half man/boy pitched voice, in return he laced this fizzer in to our group (Obviously as a joke, i think!) and broke this girls finger who i had been tryin to get in to for weeks. She blames me and love of my spotty teen life hated me ever since, what a ****!

the screaming skull, mckenzie goes off on one whenever his name is mentioned , my arl fella used to go the health club at a hotel near here and duncan used to go in there too, arl fella said he used to be bagging the skull all the time, people used to get him started on one on purpose, inga the winger (the former all black) used to go in as well when he signed for wigin and he used to sit there in the sauna wondering what the fook was going on.

Haven't been following the club long enough to really have one (last couple of years of Walter Smith's tenure) so I'll go with one Tomas Radzinski.

Did fine while playing but once he popped off about Rooney while trying to work a move away from Goodison, my opinion of him dropped considerably.

Have to go with chico on this one, Nick 'thanx for getting me back in the englad squad now fukk off' Barmby. Cant list the reasons, as i will get so wound up the wife could be in big trouble tonight. An i dont fancy a night in a cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back