Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
soft cell. all the way from southport!

in fact.. they were southport's finest until the boys from gomez came along.

i'm with tx. 'the rat' radzinski. but the player who killed me the most was the fat manc.

oh and gary stevens gets a special mention for 'that' pass in the '86 cup final.

slaven bilic: only just pipped the other fraud and liar. hurt the club at a time when it was on its knees and struggling. unforgivable. insult to injury, signing for hadjuk split the day after we paid his contract off.

1997-2000....30 appearances.

disgusting.

Precisely, he was a [Poor language removed] leech.

The person responsible for quality contro on the official site. Unforgivable. A spell checker costs FA!

soft cell. all the way from southport!

in fact.. they were southport's finest until the boys from gomez came along.

Whilst doing the obligatory stint during summer term working at Pleasureland, I had the pleasure of meeting Marc Almond on 2 occasions. One pre bike accident and one post. Nice chap, if unnaturally palour(even in a week of 32C heatwave).
Gomez on the other hand I think are [Poor language removed].

The rules are simple, choose someone who has been/is on the Everton payroll that you cannot ever possibly forgive, and why. The stalkier the better.
Not exactly on the payroll, but Stevie G. It still amazed that he can talk about EFC as though it was Hell's backyard and I'll never forget his actions in the latest derby. His memory of being a boyhood-blue is clouded to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back