Formula 1 - 2023 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has the best car? Where is Adrian Newey? There's your answer.
Nice to have Aston in the mix. If you hire good people, money can make a difference. Fernando is... well, Fernando. He likes his ride.
Lots of Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes from the usual suspects. Merc running out of time to figure it out. Ferrari remains Ferrari.
Somebody needs to give Crofty a Xanax and go to Ted in the pits. Very different course on the next go - tire deg may not be nearly as big a factor.

There's a buttload of races left. Don't open a vein. Not yet.

Not F1 related but the new Hypercar class in WEC is nice. Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Toyota, Cadillac & Peugeot all competing. Le Mans might actually be competitive at the front for once.

Not F1 related but the new Hypercar class in WEC is nice. Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Toyota, Cadillac & Peugeot all competing. Le Mans might actually be competitive at the front for once.

Wishing I was at Sebring this coming weekend. Hmmm... I have friends in Lake Placid. Hmmm...

Gonna be a joke this season, red bull with dominance not even Merc achieved. The kopite in a league of his own.

If Perez doesn’t win today I think that will make red bulls mind up about binning him. Only way he shouldn’t win today is if he gets a mechanical issue which is no fault of his own.

Massive pressure on him to deliver.

Going to be chaotic again, this. At least two safety cars I reckon.

Be plenty of opportunity for Max to carve up the field if he keeps his head on.

A Perez stinker probably further opens the door for Norris at RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back