Forum Upgrade

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the scheduled 40 minute downtime today.

It was necessary to upgrade our core forum software.

This was a big'un with a lot of moving parts - so please use this thread to flag any probs.

In the immediate, your style choices (day vs night) will have likely changed. You can change this back in the footer link, or within your preferences;

Thanks to @mattw who helped massively by setting up a separate test site environment and being on hand to help prevent me breaking the whole thing.

Hi everyone,

This was a big'un with a lot of moving parts - so please use this thread to flag any probs.

In the immediate, your style choices (day vs night) will have likely changed. You can change this back in the footer link, or within your preferences;

Thanks to @mattw who helped massively by setting up a separate test site environment and being on hand
Yo danny.

Hi everyone,

Thanks to @mattw who helped massively by setting up a separate test site environment and being on hand to help prevent me breaking the whole thing.
Page number is now missing from top of threads.

and wasn't it on the main forum pages as well?

Probably down to the size of the screen, maybe the update overwrote some settings or code for this.

Google says this but it obviously might not apply due to that being from a few years ago (and also no idea what exactly you're using obvs).

Thanks mate.

I recall it took me a while to work out years ago.

Think I've managed it. For my own future ref/search - this in extra.css

Code:
/* MOBILE PAGENAV TOP */
.block-outer:not(.block-outer--after) .pageNavWrapper:not(.pageNavWrapper--forceShow)
{
   display: initial;
}

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back