Foul and abusive behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezzer1

Player Valuation: £1m
I never went the match today due to me being ill. Anyway the 2 nephews went and when they sat down in our seats the stewards came over to them and said they had recieved a complaint and if any further complaints we would be banned.
9 years we have sat in them seats and not one complaint yet the fella behind us who has been there 2 years has verbal threatened the arl fella next to us. Who after that never returned to the match again and sadly pass away shortly after. He continues to call our players (unts, tw@ts and called our black players the n word. He has had been told numberous times to sit down and watch his language yet we get a warning.
Fuming isn't the word.

Sorry for another post mods but the original banned tread has been closed

Bizarre... if I'm reading this right, they warned them before the match even started and before they did anything?

Weird. If it were me, I'd go to Everton directly and ask to speak to the Fans liaison officer and sort the issue out before the next game.

Whoever just postive rep'd my post thanks for that. I will be going down the club to sort it out this week.

I never went the match today due to me being ill. Anyway the 2 nephews went and when they sat down in our seats the stewards came over to them and said they had recieved a complaint and if any further complaints we would be banned.
9 years we have sat in them seats and not one complaint yet the fella behind us who has been there 2 years has verbal threatened the arl fella next to us. Who after that never returned to the match again and sadly pass away shortly after. He continues to call our players (unts, tw@ts and called our black players the n word. He has had been told numberous times to sit down and watch his language yet we get a warning.
Fuming isn't the word.

Sorry for another post mods but the original banned tread has been closed

You need to contact the club immediately on Monday. Get onto the fans centre. Because this appears to have been a case of mistaken identity.

They've identified your seats but its obviously not your seats.

Also if you have any problems (i.e. the club not listening to you, which they should!) get in touch with the Football Supporters Federation (FSF). http://www.fsf.org.uk/

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING, who you speak to and what is said.

I say this, because before they can ban you they must have sufficient evidence that this has been occurring, and if your two nephews have just been approached from nowhere then they obviously haven't properly identified where or who the problem is.

Last edited:

Bizarre... if I'm reading this right, they warned them before the match even started and before they did anything?

Weird. If it were me, I'd go to Everton directly and ask to speak to the Fans liaison officer and sort the issue out before the next game.

Yeah they have warned him on a number of times before and during the match yet we get the warning. Have phoned the club and there going call me back

You need to contact the club immediately on Monday. Get onto the fans centre. Because this appears to have been a case of mistaken identity.

They've identified your seats but its obviously not your seats.

Also if you have any problems (i.e. the club not listening to you, which they should!) get in touch with the Football Supporters Federation (FSF). http://www.fsf.org.uk/

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING, who you speak to and what is said.

I say this, because before they can ban you they must have sufficient evidence that this has been occurring, and if your two nephews have just been approached from nowhere then they obviously haven't properly identified where or who the problem is.

Thanks Damo

Yeah they have warned him on a number of times before and during the match yet we get the warning. Have phoned the club and there going call me back

Amanda Jacks
Position: Elected member
Portfolio: Policing & Civil Rights
e-mail amanda.jacks@fsf.org.uk

Just in case. If this is mistaken identity then I'm sure the club should be open to sensibly discussing this with you.

But if they stonewall you (they shouldn't but then again you always get the odd one lacking abit of intelligence or front-end experience) that's who you should get in touch with.

I'm telling you to get in touch because you've probably been blacklisted as a result of this which is (as you imply) nothing to do with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.