Francisco Santos da Silva Junior (Junior to his mates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to laugh at Moyes' words about Rodwell's worrying injury. It's as if he's forgotten about throwing him back in too early and not allowing it to settle down and recover.

Yes, Davie, that's what happens when YOU fcuk up.

surely you can't lay the blame squarely at Moyes' for that? The medical staff must've told him jack was fit to play before he played, and jack himself must also have declared himself ready to play?

I have to laugh at Moyes' words about Rodwell's worrying injury. It's as if he's forgotten about throwing him back in too early and not allowing it to settle down and recover.

I found AVB comments on Gibson interesting - really bigged up the lid - in central midfeild we really do have some depth and options:

"It is fantastic to see [new signing] Darren Gibson playing more often because he is a player of immense talent"

A pre cursor/low hanging fruit maybe for the 10 -15 mill debt due in the summer of 2013????

surely you can't lay the blame squarely at Moyes' for that? The medical staff must've told him jack was fit to play before he played, and jack himself must also have declared himself ready to play?

Well, we hear all the time that "Moyes sees them in training and knows best". If he's been training full pelt that injury would have been in evidence prior to him stepping out onto the pitch. I suspect Moyes has not insisted on the full training part and simply thrown him in there because we needed bodies at the time.

He's the manager at the end of the day.

I found AVB comments on Gibson interesting - really bigged up the lid - in central midfeild we really do have some depth and options:

A pre cursor/low hanging fruit maybe for the 10 -15 mill debt due in the summer of 2013????

I cant see Rodwell leaving the north west, that's for sure. United or City nailed on.

He's here on trial it seems. Played in the reserves match against Oldham today.. which also means Paul Dickov was at Finch Farm!! :o

More info in alan ball's thread.

Bollocks. He was furious at the medical staff when Rodwell went off injured most recently because they had told him that he was fine to play. Just because a player makes it through training doesn't mean an injury is fully healed, that's what medical staff are paid for, to assess injury risk.

Any excuse aye davek ?

Bollocks. He was furious at the medical staff when Rodwell went off injured most recently because they had told him that he was fine to play. Just because a player makes it through training doesn't mean an injury is fully healed, that's what medical staff are paid for, to assess injury risk.

Any excuse aye davek ?
This.

Come on dave. Moyes wouldn't make the decision himself and he sure as [Poor language removed] wouldn't play Rodwell if the medical staff had told him not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back