Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I’m saying lads is that the person running the team and representing our club should share our values. Its part of who they are and what they stand for. It’s a relevant subject and I feel it needs to be addressed.

That Francis Lampard chose to penalise the weak and vulnerable is inconsistent with EITC.

EITC - Evertonians In Tory Cahoots at this rate, it's a slippery slope

But this would suggest that EVERYONE who plays for the Everton Football Club is a Tory

I don't think that can be true, otherwise the hardworking Everton fan cheers on Tories every week????
I would guess at a large % I did start with -Do you think the majority of anyone in football at the high wages level would really vote Labour..... they are all on many thousands per week .....

All I’m saying lads is that the person running the team and representing our club should share our values. Its part of who they are and what they stand for. It’s a relevant subject and I feel it needs to be addressed.

That Francis Lampard chose to penalise the weak and vulnerable is inconsistent with EITC.

SizzlingHorribleAmericanrobin-max-1mb.gif

But this would suggest that EVERYONE who plays for the Everton Football Club is a Tory

I don't think that can be true, otherwise the hardworking Everton fan cheers on Tories every week????
In my life of nearly 50 years I have never know any party NOT tax us to death or NEVER lie to the people that empower them. Hate the lot of them equally. Now back to a new manager...

I would guess at a large % I did start with -Do you think the majority of anyone in football at the high wages level would really vote Labour..... they are all on many thousands per week .....
Yes because they are not selfish and wish to play a responsible compassionate role in society that doesn’t punish the weak and vulnerable.

Lampard seems like a decent guy on the camera but I feel this is a major major character flaw and incompatible with the people who really are the club, the beloved fans, Joseph.

Marcus Rashford going out his way to feed the kids.

Tory Frank couldn’t give a toss if there’s kids in Walton and Noggsy starving whilst he’s out hunting foxes.

Yes because they are not selfish and wish to play a responsible compassionate role in society that doesn’t punish the weak and vulnerable.

Lampard seems like a decent guy on the camera but I feel this is a major major character flaw and incompatible with the people who really are the club, the beloved fans, Joseph.

I don't think we're asking a huge amount. For the next wall-mounted bedsheet I suggest

1643212739070.png

The yellow can be wee-wee on the sheet for effect of course

Status
Not open for further replies.