Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and who owns the club and is Bill's superior?

We all know Moshiri is clueless about football - but Kenwright is meant to be the chairman he is the footballing man!!!

So any blame has to be laid at his door ultimately. By all means you can call on Moshiri to remove BK but Kenwright is responsible for what goes on in terms of on the pitch/the governance.

We all know Moshiri is clueless about football - but Kenwright is meant to be the chairman he is the footballing man!!!

So any blame has to be laid at his door ultimately. By all means you can call on Moshiri to remove BK but Kenwright is responsible for what goes on in terms of on the pitch/the governance.

We need to get rid of DBB and Kenwirght and appoint a strong executive chairman who can tell Moshiri to sign the cheques and that’s it. They can then appoint a competent DOF to manage the football side.

At the moment Kenwright is still doing far too much including transfer negotiations, then Moshiri feels he has to step in. There needs to be someone at the club competent enough to keep Moshiri away from interfering.

I havent got a clue what the clamour is for Lampard.

Am i missing something, is he actually good at this Manager lark or is it media hype by his London media journos making him out to be the next Rinus Michels, Arrigo Sacchi or some other light years ahead visionary.

anyone else think moshiri will appoint him and if things go tits up he will then send messages to his mate on talksport conveying that he tried to do what the fans wanted and it failed and push the blame off him and onto the fanbase?

Wrong. Ultimately, the blame is laid at Moshiris door. If BK isn't doing his job properly, that's on the person above him to resolve. If he continues to leave him to do it, then that's on him.

Kenwrights fault for our league position then and the god awful football and tactics and subs and game management from the last 6 months?

Brands spent £55 million on Gomes, Gbamin & Delph!

And Iwobi cost £27 million and Silva mentioned they were looking at him all window so unless there is proof of Moshiri buying Iwobi its all conjecture.
Putting aside Iwobi (I have been saying for long before the recent stories broke, that his signing had Moshiri's fingerprints all over it, but neither of us is going to convince the other), most people were absolutely made up when we signed Gomes permanently. He then suffered a potentially career ending injury. Gbamin you can't POSSIBLY hold against Brands - the fella hadn't had a serious injury in his career prior to signing, then his legs turned to tissue paper when he got here. Delph I didn't want, but a large number of people thought he was a fairly shrewd signing at the time.

I havent got a clue what the clamour is for Lampard.

Ami missing something, is he actually good at this Manager lark?
I don't see it either.

Sometimes I think some people look at what the options are, he is the best of basically, rubbish, so let's get him...Same applies to the team so maybe people are becoming conditioned to accept mediocrity.

Or maybe Lampard will be amazing and push us to a top-half finish...

Don't see it though.

We need to get rid of DBB and Kenwirght and appoint a strong executive chairman who can tell Moshiri to sign the cheques and that’s it. They can then appoint a competent DOF to manage the football side.

At the moment Kenwright is still doing far too much including transfer negotiations, then Moshiri feels he has to step in. There needs to be someone at the club competent enough to keep Moshiri away from interfering.
Moshiri wont do that though, he wants it to be his play thing as much as Bill does, whn Bill goes it will just be a Kia or someone who steps in, a none footbal none Everton money man.

What are your metrics?
Than pereira? Knows our team, knows our players, knows the league, we as a fan base, actually know about him as a player, and as a manager and have seen his style, have seen his approach, have seen the success with younger players.

So he would present as a safer bet than someone who is a known journeyman, hasn't had a top job since 2013, has already come across as a bit of a wild card with his interview for SSN and that the majority of fans won't have a real understanding about as wont have been watching him since his porto days, which was shortly before he failed to get our job the first time round.

I'm not advocating one above the other in anyway, but that's why I would imagine people would prefer lampard. (And like I said earlier, the majority wouldn't actually have either as first choice).

Status
Not open for further replies.