Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Fronk Lard to me

H1gE8Q81_400x400.png

Any relation?

Might be a tory, but fronk went up in my estimation after this.

If it's a choice between Victor Promethazine (his voice sends me to kip) and Fronk then I know who I'm for.
I just don't get why it's only these two in the race?

Why would he go up in your estimation after that?

A football manager had a few words with another team's manager. Incredible!

If it's just because it's Liverpool's bench, I suggest you get over them. He's hardly done something others wouldn't have dared to.

And why are you calling him Fronk? That's even weirder than Lamps.

Rumours going around that he’s trying for Ali and Loftus Cheek.

Whens the Loftus-Cheek rumour appeared from?

We only have one free PL loan spot available

Alli or Loftus Cheek on loan...both seem more effective as a 2nd striker...or at the tip of a midfield 3.

Think Gordon would really go up a level with Ali making those runs into space mate.

Both Gray and Gordon cutting inside could work well with Alli.

I’d prefer to buy Gilmore off Chelsea, loan Loftus-Cheek.
Sack Alli off.

Loftus-Cheek or Gilmour would be ideal on loan

Seemed like the other day Gilmour was motm in some massive games for them. Will be 21 in June but on loan at Norwich for the season of course.

I think we'd try to sign both Gilmour and Gallagher in the summer.

Never really rated Loftus Cheek...Alli could be a surprise.

Think we really need a DM.

I've wanted Frank since Rafael was sacked, but I can understand why others wouldn't want him but the reality now is more people are warming to him not because he's Frank but because he's not the other names suggested

Maybe this has been part of the plan all along to get the fans onboard out of an average shortlist, make it look like the worst is getting signed then everybody is happier when they aren't signed, clever pyschology if intentional
That could be the case alright. I do worry that managers, are put off working here due to Moshiri though. The best managers, don't want to work for clubs with an owner, who wants to stick his nose into everywhere and everything imo.

That could be the case alright. I do worry that managers, are put off working here due to Moshiri though. The best managers, don't want to work for clubs with an owner, who wants to stick his nose into everywhere and everything imo.
I just hope if we do sign Frank, he's given time to build and drill a team like Moyes was given in the 00's, otherwise nothing is going to change with this club

Not when our leader is a Tory and he’s managing Everton. I’m staunch to my peoples.

While you're obviously on the wind up on a serious note I don't know how to feel about the Tory thing.

I mean most of the country is Tory, sadly. Do we know the political alignment of all our previous managers or successful players? With foreign managers do we not have the onus of grilling their political alignment and how well aligned that is with a working-class left leaning fan-base?

Dunno, it's a curious one for me though.

Imagine being so desperate for him to fail just to justify your point on the internet! He wins a couple of games and you’ll be the first to be all over him like a rash!

I dont want Lampard but if he becomes EFC manager I'll get behind him.

Maybe some of you lot could learn a thing or two about loyalty.

Maybe do some research before running yer mouth. ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.