2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was speaking to my cousin earlier, fella in his tennis club is a physio at Everton.

He was very candid regarding fats malone.

Said he was playing players when injured cos he had fell out with loads, said he fell out with Richarlison and thats the main reason he was sacked.

And no, I dont expect people to believe me, I wouldnt.
I believe you goat, you're inclined to a bit of wummery, but, I've not found you to be a BS merchant. Mind you. I've been half pished since last night, might have clouded my judgement.

Interesting to see what he does in the summer.

I can see that core South American group of Allan/Mina/richy moving on…wouldn’t be surprised to see DCL stay, and I really hope we keep hold of Pickford.

Squad dynamic next year will be different I think.

Great second half last night glad we have stayed up club needs sorting out from top to bottom

Need Major overhaul of squad get rid of players not good enough for us generate as much money from player sales and get the recruitment spot on with quality signings

Obviously I’ve wanted it to work with other managers, but my god I want it to work with Frank. The fit is perfect.
Everybody else hates him too and that makes it better - he rattles Leeds fans 24/7

He's got a lot to learn but he'll be a much better manager for having come through this period.

Let's see how Stevie G copes with the pressure next season after Villa spend £60/70m this summer.

Depends what happens in the summer - 3-4 good signings added to Richarlison, Pickford, DCL, Mykolenko and Patterson coming in at RB and we should improve.

I keep saying it but injuries have killed us this season. If DCL & Mina stayed fit for even 75% of the season we would be nowhere near bottom 6.

Take the spine out of any team and they struggle.

Weve got about 15 players that are worth keeping hold of.

The trick is going to be punting the other 15 and bringing in 5 replacements for them.

Everybody else hates him too and that makes it better - he rattles Leeds fans 24/7

He's got a lot to learn but he'll be a much better manager for having come through this period.

Let's see how Stevie G copes with the pressure next season after Villa spend £60/70m this summer.
My hope is that getting through this means he's got the full squad all the way behind him and from that starting point we can develop a real system that is played with full intensity.

I don't think there's any shrouded talk from Lampard. Means what he says. It won't go down as one of the great managerial jobs of all times, and he's made some questionable tactical decisions but to come take over the cesspool left by Rafael and build up enough to keep Everton in the top flight is something special.

I believe Lampard is a good motivator as you can tell from our squad mood & unity and seems like a lot of players start to understand what it means to be an Evertonian. I think he reminded everyone - both the fans and the players.

Having said that, Lampard has to improve his game management. He made the right decisions against Crystal Palace but at times, he was too reactive He tends to make the wrong subs and some odd tactical changes.

Lampard also needs to improve his tactics & formations set up. Iwobi can't keep playing at RWB and how do you fit Richy-Gray-Gordon-DCL into the team (assuming all of them stayed). Defense organisation is still a problem but I think it has more to do with our players,. I hope he does well next season and no more manager roulette.

I don't think there's any shrouded talk from Lampard. Means what he says. It won't go down as one of the great managerial jobs of all times, and he's made some questionable tactical decisions but to come take over the cesspool left by Rafael and build up enough to keep Everton in the top flight is something special.
he's really bought into us. he is a good man, obvious he loves Everton now. lets hope he succeeds

even before he became a blue i loved him for giving klopp abuse for only winning the league once, you can see he is really into us. Especially Leicester away and last night. Lets hope it works out for him

Having said that, Lampard has to improve his game management.
Having said that mate, it's amazing how Managers with good footballers under them appear to have great game management. How many Managers has this squad got sacked now in Moshiri's time? Half a dozen?

Lampard also needs to improve his tactics & formations set up.
Once again, as above for me.

You may end up being correct, but for me, until I see him work with a better squad, I'll wait on these.

He has made some mistakes tactically and with in game management, but with this squad of players I can see why he has.

A few things he’s got going for him is that he seems adaptable, has a decent team of coaches behind him and he looks to have every single member of that squad behind what he is trying to do and looks to have squeezed a bit more out of all of them in the run in - I would love to play for him, looking at what he’s won as a player.

The main thing for me is who frank is as a person and that he’s completely fell for the club, the fans and what it means - I haven’t seen one poor interview from him, he speaks really well, even when things haven’t gone our way and the incredible way he bigs up the club and the supporters is amazing - he’s 100% a Bluenose now.

I hope the club support him as I think he can take us where we belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back