2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered why large fan groups that have a clear presence like GOT don't have a person with media credentials representing the fans in these pressers asking the questions we would actually like answered. They can be asked respectfully but be more tactically oriented like "Mykolenko is statistically the most passive left or right back in the league, is that a tactical decision or do you hope to get more forward play out of him & if so what would you like to see him do more of & how do you implement it with himself & his teammates?"

We're never getting answers on board related stuff or financials but squad, performances & tactics should be far more questioned than it currently is or ever has been in the past.

It sounds like his conversation this week with Moshiri was on that subject.

Id say he was told, the club needs to be n PL and we have to give our selves the best chance of doing that, writing on the wall call, unless there is a miracle vs West Ham i think he's gone judging by the tone and i dont think he will be to disappointed either, both sides are the process of the long face saving good bye, would be my read.

Id say he was told, the club needs to be n PL and we have to give our selves the best chance of doing that, writing on the wall call, unless there is a miracle vs West Ham i think he's gone judging by the tone and i dont think he will be to disappointed either, both sides are the process of the long face saving good bye, would be my read.
That's his last press conference for us.

Good bye.

Thanks for the steadying of the ship last season and getting us through.

He was unfortunate to have Richarlison sold and not replaced...but he wasted £30M on tat upfront in that respect.

And there's more points in this team - as is - than he was capable of getting out of it.

Good bye.

He was unfortunate to have Richarlison sold and not replaced...but he wasted £30M on tat upfront in that respect.

And there's more points in this team - as is - than he was capable of getting out of it.
Dave mate, we all have been saying this for over a month.

I've always wondered why large fan groups that have a clear presence like GOT don't have a person with media credentials representing the fans in these pressers asking the questions we would actually like answered. They can be asked respectfully but be more tactically oriented like "Mykolenko is statistically the most passive left or right back in the league, is that a tactical decision or do you hope to get more forward play out of him & if so what would you like to see him do more of & how do you implement it with himself & his teammates?"

We're never getting answers on board related stuff or financials but squad, performances & tactics should be far more questioned than it currently is or ever has been in the past.
In my city, I think journalists aren’t finding out answers and truth. In fact, they are like authors…making things up to sell papers.

I would love him to turn it around. FL is a nice guy, speaks well and looks a gentleman to me but in the end, results do matter. We cannot go down.

He said he was brought up not to make excuses. Listen to his words when we were in trouble last season under him and this season: he's always talking up "Everton the relegation outfit".

What a 'kin palaver.

Get this feller down the road now.

He said he was brought up not to make excuses. Listen to his words when we were in trouble last season under him and this season: he's always talking up "Everton the relegation outfit".

What a 'kin palaver.

Get this feller down the road now.
Weak mentality.

Good bye.

Its the last 7 games that dd it for me, he showed no flexibility, no innovation. no ability to cut your cloth accordingly, there is one plan that doesn't work but sticks to it every week. In short in this period hes proven not to have skills, experience or flexibility to get results. Teams always work you out after 10 games in this league and you have to adjust accordingly, he hasnt. Nice lad, but this is business.

I think he only has himself to blame in a way, he had massive good will, we all would have been satisfied to stay 5 points ahead of the red line and putting in competitive performances - his dogmatic approach to his philosophy is the sword he's going to fall on.

Him continuing is a threat to us now.

Its the last 7 games that dd it for me, he showed no flexibility, no innovation no ability to cut your cloth accordingly, there is one plan that doesn't work but does it every week. In short in this period hes proven not to have skills, experience or flexibility to get results. Teams always work you out after 10 games in this league and you have to adjust accordingly, he hasnt. Nice lad, but this is business.

I think he only has himself to blame in a way, he had massive good will, we all would have been satisfied to stay 5 points ahead of the red line and putting in competitive performances - his dogmatic approach to his philosophy is the sword he's going to fall on.
He’s a really nice bloke , I just don’t know what he’s trying to do. The lack of pace at centre half and the combination of lack of attacking creativity and defensive cover in the middle just leaves gaps everywhere. The wingers don’t cross , the fullbacks don’t really push on , I honestly don’t know what the plan is .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back