2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance he’s gone. The only thing that could make Moshiri look even more stupid than he already does is to bin him right now.

Bin him pre-WC, or even pre-New Year = Right thing to do.

Give him at least the Jan window to turn things around = Courage of his convictions.

Bin now = Complete absence of either of those two approaches, that only a weak minded, indecisive moron would consider.

Actually I’ve talked myself around.

Laters, Frankie Baby.

You would figure that an all time great at the position would be able to set up a midfield and you’d be wrong.

Iwobi and Onana alternating good games but never firing at once and seemingly deployed at random.

Gana beyond poor. Best days we’ll behind him.

Davies doing well enough after game already out of reach, with just keeping shape and doing basic things, to prompt the questions, why not go to him sooner, why can’t more talented players do the same, is he really the best we have…

We’ve seen FL sides win games. We’ve seen them even boss a game. After they do it once he can’t figure out how have them to do it again.

The side is pooor but capable of better.

It’s not enough, it’s not all his fault, it means we chop and change yet again but he has to go.

We have to take hope from Newcastle. Guimares aside and 3/4s of the defence, their midfield and forward players are the exact same ones who were at the bottom this time last year. What that tells me is that motivation and tactics from a new manager can make a massive difference to players we have already written off.

Almiron, Joelinton, longstaff, willock, Schar would have been written off by the Newcastle supporters pre Howe last season. And if we'd have signed Chris Wood, Matty Targett and Dan Burn last January instead of Dele and Donny, there would have been uproar.

We signed half a new defence since last year and a boss CM too. A new manager will rejuvenate us. Now to find another Eddie Howe.....

There are plenty of games left. All is not lost yet. COYB!!
We need to stop throwing the towels in. Leicester 3 points ahead of us only and is 14th. Keep the faith we will sign new players and I don’t think ppl up there want us to relegate either. Weather the storm, we stay up and ask the board to change in the summer. In the meantime, stay right behind the badge. Your Club - Everton Football Club.

He does NOT look like that anymore.
At least Marco has recovered his devilish smokey good looks.
franbenny.jpg

Just seen the state of him meeting those fans. He looked broken and that was before today!!! Club has to end his pain and gamble on a new manager bounce. It’s about our only move left. Still a lot of games left!! Got to fight fight fight with all our might!!

Status
Not open for further replies.