2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarkowski or Coady a shoe-in surely.

Both leaders, both already well respected in the dressing room.
Oh ya either of them should get it but generally speaking its rarely given to players brought new into the club and more so to a player been there longer. For that reason and maybe give an extra boost to Gordon's confidence he will give it to him. Then again I could be totally wrong.

Tarkowski or Coady a shoe-in surely.

Both leaders, both already well respected in the dressing room.
The interview with Iwobi when he called them the dad's of the squad was very telling. I think fans & players are all in agreement on this one & would accept either. For me it's Tarkowski right now. We got him in early & he's actually ours. Once Coady is signed up fully then reassess the situation.

Oh ya either of them should get it but generally speaking its rarely given to players brought new into the club and more so to a player been there longer. For that reason and maybe give an extra boost to Gordon's confidence he will give it to him. Then again I could be totally wrong.
Completely depends how they’ve integrated in the squad. By the sounds of it they’re both well loved and respected. Iwobi has said as much.

My memories from childhood until recently ,are that Evertonians are generally of good humour and respectful of others. Obviously, we now live in a world where some are desperate to be offended and sound off if something doesn't fit their agenda, even some Evertonians sadly.
You're the one worried about being offended. Bloody snowflake.

My memories from childhood until recently ,are that Evertonians are generally of good humour and respectful of others. Obviously, we now live in a world where some are desperate to be offended and sound off if something doesn't fit their agenda, even some Evertonians sadly.
Yeah! Well in the past that is mate. All snowflakes these youngsters now. Looking for an agenda at all times

I have a feeling he might make Iwobi captain for this game to try and squeeze even more improvement out of him.
Coady and Tarks are natural leaders anyway so they dont need the armband imo.

Think just be easy to give Tarkowski done it for burnley and is the easy option lets the others get on with the game. Be interesting to see if he starts with gana.

Status
Not open for further replies.