2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not actually going to be sacked over the break is he ? It always takes a good few games longer than fans expect for Moshiri to pull the trigger.

He's not actually going to be sacked over the break is he ? It always takes a good few games longer than fans expect for Moshiri to pull the trigger.
Not a chance...and rightly so IMO.

This was always going to happen because he ballsed up that last week of the window by not getting Brereton-Diaz in and wasting cash getting Maupay and McNeil in.

We stick with Frank and let him finally replace Richarlsion in January.

There's no other way. We need stability.

Behave mate. What makes you think that when he brings someone else in things will get better? The fans seen the club over the line last season, not Lampard.

I have zero faith and he has no track record to suggest he is the man to improve things.

The argument would surely be we could get a manager who wouldn’t concede 6 goals to Bournemouth in 2 hours of football.

Lampard comes across as a nice guy, but I refuse to believe there aren’t other managers who could eke a few more points out of this squad than we are currently getting.

The WC break is coming along at a very convenient time for him tbh, because if we carried on like this until Christmas with games every week I think we’d be in serious bother.

We've been here in the same position in pretty every season since Ronald Koeman though.

This is very poor so far and totally unacceptable. Our form right now is very Benitez like. You need to pull the finger out here Frank, and so do those shithouse players we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.