2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos thr slug should never have been in charge. Don't care about his PPG either, he's an absolute stain.

Reason why Lampard is and should be kept on is purely down to trying to create some stability in this broken club of ours.
Stability is good yes. But with the wrong manager it will give relegation and there's enough evidence to suggest he's the wrong man for the job.

I don't care if people get behind the manager or not. I want a manager at Everton who can do a good job. Lampard is doing a really poor job.

If you consider that Benitez got heckled every week by the fans and got no backing from the support and the crowd were against him and had injuries to all his players. Then consider that Benitez had far more points per game than lampard has had. Then consider the hero treatment Lampard has got and full rocking goodison etc. All that considered Lampard has been appalling.
All managers would do a bad job with this squad. You might get a temporary bounce but you've got to give managers more time of your want improvement.

Oh and FL didn't tell Pickford to throw one in his own net m

Half ruined by refs and half ruined by dreadful attacking players/individual mistakes.

You’ve seen the training videos. He wants them to play through the lines, be aggressive and create chances. I doubt any manager coming in would be able to get this lot doing anything different. The wingers create NOTHING.

At the end of the day, manager has to take responsibility mate. He hasn’t been able to get a tune out of them, he’s signed 9 players since coming in and it’s not worked.

Don’t like sacking managers but he’s not the one to double down on with.

Its not just the defeat, its the manner of the defeat, weak, limping to defeat by Bournemouth twice in a week.

Im sorry Frank, but thats a sackable offence, if you had some goodwill in the tank, you could survive this, but you have none, nada.

Time to go Super Frank and its a damn shame, cos I did really like you.

When Goat turns against the manager you know it’s not going well. Unfortunately.

Screenshot_20221112-160535_Twitter.jpg

Think the appeal of not being Benitez only goes so far.

Looks like @ForeverBlue92 and his merry band of anti-frankees are right.

Go get Thomas Frank now. We must listen to the forum Sages. Tommy Frank is their choice, make it so.

Why would he come? Seriously.

You telling me he'd jump ship to manage our basket case of a club with no money, who's have him out in less than 12 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.