2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been all for giving him a go but enough is enough. Sorry Frank nothing personal but make sure the door doesn’t slam your ass on the way out

We have a very poor squad, not sure anyone can fix this bunch to save us from going down. Maybe we need new ideas, manager, whatever it may be, but it’s going to be tough whatever the answer may be.

Reckon our wonderful owner has anyone lined up? Reckon we’ve spent the 5 week break putting irons in the fire or any sort of a plan in place? Reckon we’ll have the new man in before deadline day?
We know who it’s going to be Mike, it’s been inevitable since a certain country exited the World Cup

I'm done, don't want to sack another manager but feel like we have no choice. Hes tried his best, but something isn't working. Not a single player has improved under his regime, we seemed scared to shoot. How many times do we touch the ball in and around the box before we take a shot and then it has no power.

Sack him, break all FFP rules and give the new manager £100m to spend if we can find it. Might be the only way we enter BMD as a Premier League side.

I am the only one who has called this clown correctly in the last 3 months. Always said he is nowhere near good enough at this level when everyone else was saying what a great job he was going.

Absolutely no joy in saying that I told you so.

We are in so so so much trouble as a club. Not just a visit to the Championship - that much is already certain, but there is no fight and no on cares.

I have seen some terrible Everton teams down the years but they would all beat the hell out of this bunch of morons because they would at least show some fight.

Don't dislike him but he's done. We ignored the missed opportunities for safety last year, Burnley etc because of the big finish.
Maupay as a target man is just another example of Everton managers and recruitment choosing strange hills to die on.
Simms, Cannon et al offer more, money could easily of been spent elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.