Front page article - The Harsh Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC

Staff member
One financially astute persons view of the predicament besetting Everton Football Club and this is not doom-mongering, rather a clinical and plain language assessment of the harsh reality.

Sorry for daft question but re the above, are Administration and Bankruptcy the same thing?

And do they both remove all debt from the club, meaning we would be debt free in the Championship next year, albeit probably not allowed to make transfers?

Cos that all sounds less harrowing by the day, especially if it meant the end of Bill and Farhad.

One financially astute persons view of the predicament besetting Everton Football Club and this is not doom-mongering, rather a clinical and plain language assessment of the harsh reality.

We've speculated in the past few days on this, with a few of us highlighting the red flags appearing almost daily before our eyes. Im still in disbelief in a way but the evidence is becoming crystallised.

Perhaps a slim hope, i might suggest is if Moshiri dropped his price, gave the club away it would drum interest and investment.

Last edited:

Sorry for daft question but re the above, are Administration and Bankruptcy the same thing?

And do they both remove all debt from the club, meaning we would be debt free in the Championship next year, albeit probably not allowed to make transfers?

Cos that all sounds less harrowing by the day, especially if it meant the end of Bill and Farhad.
Bankruptcy forces a business into Administration

I think the truth is probably that we needed the £100 million from MSP to fund the stadium, and the loan from 777 to cover day to day losses. I suspect the TV money goes straight to R&M and we only have match day revenue left to cover costs, which it doesn't. I suspect the 777 loan will keep us going for a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.