Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Key is to handle Mitrovic and win midfield battle.

Have to think Coady and Tarkowski between them have enough to nullify him as he's bang on form.

Their midfield has worked very well but again axis of Gana-Onana-Iwobi can get amongst them.

Do that and you'll create chances as they've conceded 20 + goals so far this season which surprised me.

Top awayday, do they still have the neutral end in operation?

Key is to handle Mitrovic and win midfield battle.

Have to think Coady and Tarkowski between them have enough to nullify him as he's bang on form.

Their midfield has worked very well but again axis of Gana-Onana-Iwobi can get amongst them.

Do that and you'll create chances as they've conceded 20 + goals so far this season which surprised me.

Top awayday, do they still have the neutral end in operation?
been told that as the ground is being done up, they've sacrificed the neutral stand to make way for home fans... or Id be there lol

Feels like a big day today. Bigger than I would have thought. If we could build on last week's result and performance with three points, it would be significant.

Attitude and tempo must be spot-on from the first second. Sometimes we just never seem to get out of first gear away, and that has to change if we are to going to climb up the table.

Appears be be quite a group of struggling teams in the league this season. Win today and we will have a useful points cushion developing, not that we should be concerned about relegation of course

Clean sheet please
Not for me Zatmania.

IMG-20221029-WA0000.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.