Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the 10 points behind Newcastle already and dead set for a relegation battle if this points per game average continues.
5 points ahead of forest. So what? Why pick random teams to point out the points difference?

And certainly not dead cet for a relegation battle. Such a stupid view of it.

I thought a point would be good today. i didn’t like the way we got it, but I felt it would be good before the game. Our away form is not great and Fulham have been playing well. People were treating it like we would steamroller them.

Having said that, Lampard needs to find a way to change our mental approach to away games. We can play well, we just don’t away from home.

DCL not switched on at all tonight, cost us the three points potentially as he really should've scored that chance in the first half from the Gray cross.
Gordon woeful again.
Myko quality.
Patterson looked very dodgy when he came on - hopefully back up to speed when he starts next week.

Has to be looked at in the jan window to bring this team more attacking options gordon gray not good enough to start every game
This was blindingly obvious in the window. People would have lambasted the idea of someone like Willian but clearly would walk in our team.

Still think we’re the worst team at trying to create/score in the league(maybe Wolves the exception) but thankfully Coady & Tarkowski were really smart signings.

Hard to judge Mykolenko on his attacking play is no link up play with either winger. I kno he is not that attacking but with another winger he could look better

Dominic Calvert-Lewin not switched on at all tonight, cost us the three points potentially as he really should've scored that chance in the first half from the Gray cross.
Gordon woeful again.
Myko quality.
Patterson looked very dodgy when he came on - hopefully back up to speed when he starts next week.
Behave man.

1st half was good
2nd half not so good

For all their shots I didn’t feel like they were going to score in all honesty. Myko was our man of the match but Robinson was outstanding all game and was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

Gordon was awful, Gray did a few things but still really bad decision making.

Garner is a really good footballer

Forgot McNeil even come in on.

Happy with a point though

UTFT

I think there's lots of good things, and lots of areas for improvement, I think he needs two wide fowards/wingers in Jan, the three we have just aren't good enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back