Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the opponents this has no interest to me ,maybe others.
Roll on Saturday v spuds .
Would love 1 or possibly 3 points but I'm not checking scores that night.

Would like to see mcneil in the 10...he works hard and has the ability to pick a pass
Harrison is the only player capable of playing on the right (even if he doesn't look very good)
Danjuma from what I've seen is only capable of playing off the left and deserves a chance
Would also like to see beto start in this formation
Would like to see dobbin off the bench for at least 30....but Sean don't like subs

Dobbin, Danjuma, Chermiti.

There's alternatives available but he'll go with the above 100%

No problem with that personally.

It's like when Michael Keane starts. It's not like he plays ahead of Tarks or Branthwaite. It's literally him or Godfrey. I can't argue in good faith that Godfrey is better than Keane, and I'm not gonna argue that Dobbin or Chermiti are better players than DCL, McNeil or Harrison, because they're just not.

I'd understand if we had say Ings, Gordon or Evan Ferguson on the bench (for example)

No problem with the manager going with what he perceives to be our strongest 11. That's what he's paid for, and it's hard to argue he's wrong when you examine the alternative options.

Will get people saying no to this but would put young backnin the team at rm. Then mcneil ot harrison as the 10 then the same team eith dcl uo top. The lads need to bounce back and turn up and give us a performance and get us the points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back