G.O.T. Fantasy Premier League 24/25

I did Nkunku to Rogers because of the price changes and I'm happy with the decision. I got rid of Jacob Murphy for the same reason but I'm not so sure about that one - especially because i can't remember who i brought in and now the game is updating and i can't check it :laugh:

Average 65 here - big red arrow and 3.5 mill in the world.

Thinking of pulling the pin on the first wildcard. I always make a mess of it and used it for the sake of it last year - which messed up my team - so may as well use it now and get in a few staples for the season I've missed out on and jump on a run of fixtures..

Average 65 here - big red arrow and 3.5 mill in the world.

Thinking of pulling the pin on the first wildcard. I always make a mess of it and used it for the sake of it last year - which messed up my team - so may as well use it now and get in a few staples for the season I've missed out on and jump on a run of fixtures..
Yeah, I had a decent score of 75 but it still resulted in a full compliment of red arrows, I'm currently 251,653 in the world. I made a couple of signings last week and I thought Gibbs White (has started well) would go back to Wolves and turn it on and flopped and it cost me in the end when I should have just left Minteh in the team or not sold Eze.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back