Gai Assulin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it does happen like, I rate him big-style, thought he'd play a fair bit more than he did at Bayern to be honest. He's definitely a better winger the left-back.

The lad on twitter isnt actually a journo but he knows someone who works for Everton FC and gets his info from him, and usually he's spot on.

He does say that he's heard nothing more on Pranjic, although someone linked to Bayern on twitter said it could finally happen this summer?!.

Also this lad with an ITK mate at Everton, says were seriously in for Dempsey big time (im taking that one with a pinch of salt atm!) and that Moyes as already got an agreement in place with Naismith and as done for a while and that were just waiting on all the liquidation matters and his release from is contract to be sorted for us to sign him, which could take a few weeks, so basically were waiting till its legit on him being a free and free to sign for any club before we can get him.

Haha, ok, but i didnt give you any names! :D

John Merro @johnmerro1

Here's some other to follow to get news on transfers or links, interest.

@SillyFootball
@FootballFooty
@skysportsrobp
@FreshFootball
@offsidetweet
@GetFootballNews
@FootballFirstUK
@TouchlineDrama
@iTransferGossip
@sportinastorm
@FourFourTom
@FootballSpy
@Now_Football
@Oddschanger
@GoalUK
@Transfer_NOW
@TransferNewsCen
@SkySportsPeteO
@TransferScoop
@FootballAgentPM
@Matt_Cheetham
@Football_Agent9
@SkySportsPeo
@skysports_bryan
@SkySportsNews
@Fourth_Official
@philmcnulty
@GregOK

Just to name a few! Haha. Some of them are spot on, obviously some come out with total bullsiht but all are good to follow to find out bits of transfer news.

The lad on twitter isnt actually a journo but he knows someone who works for Everton FC and gets his info from him, and usually he's spot on.

He does say that he's heard nothing more on Pranjic, although someone linked to Bayern on twitter said it could finally happen this summer?!.

Also this lad with an ITK mate at Everton, says were seriously in for Dempsey big time (im taking that one with a pinch of salt atm!) and that Moyes as already got an agreement in place with Naismith and as done for a while and that were just waiting on all the liquidation matters and his release from is contract to be sorted for us to sign him, which could take a few weeks, so basically were waiting till its legit on him being a free and free to sign for any club before we can get him.

So Baines and Fellaini are going?

So Baines and Fellaini are going?

1st thing i said was who we selling to sign him then and he never replied. Talk as been going about on twitter that now the Euros is over for England, Man Utd are gunna lodge a bid of £15m in for Baines?!.

I really cant see Moyesy wanting to sell him, or Felli for that matter, even if the banks are putting pressure on the club to sell one of are prized assets?!. But i heard there not putting the pressure on and arent looking for large sums to be paid back this summer so who knows?!

1st thing i said was who we selling to sign him then and he never replied. Talk as been going about on twitter that now the Euros is over for England, Man Utd are gunna lodge a bid of £15m in for Baines?!.

I really cant see Moyesy wanting to sell him, or Felli for that matter, even if the banks are putting pressure on the club to sell one of are prized assets?!. But i heard there not putting the pressure on and arent looking for large sums to be paid back this summer so who knows?!

LCAB confirmed that we would not be forced by the banks to sell this summer, obviously if a big bid came in we could sell, but we don't need a major out this summer. Would hate to see baines go, but if we got £20 mill replaced him with pranjic on free with £20mill to strengthen other areas of the team - would not be the worst outcome. United have shown no interest for baines as of yet though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back