Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newspaper story linking Everton player with leaving club on eve of crucial match shocker!

Why for some reason am i not at all suprised by that
was gonna put it down to half of GOT being tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists.. but it really does happen every time?!

Barry won't sign with anyone else other than us unless someone offers him stupid money. I think he's genuinely enjoying his football here and would probably like to end his career with us. Just my opinion.

Barry will sign for us . Why would he go to arsenal where he won't get regular game time when he can play constantly for us. He might as well of stayed at city if he wants the bench

Barry won't sign with anyone else other than us unless someone offers him stupid money. I think he's genuinely enjoying his football here and would probably like to end his career with us. Just my opinion.

If Arsenal offer him more money than us then he'll definitely go there. He'd be an idiot not to.

Didn't Arsenal come in for him when we got him? Sure I hear it in an interview with him, then bobby went around his house and sole the club to him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back