Garra Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

DualityNSNO

How much for the pair?
Can't believe i'm doing this but :
Levski (my favourite Bulgarian team, btw, also The People's Club ) star - Garra Dembele is on our radar, and we are keen to outbid Celtic for him. If you haven't watched the Europa League OR (impossibly) the Bulgarian Premier League - you probably don't know him.
A little bio - 24 year old (25 in a month) French-Malian powerful striker who comes from the youth academy of Auxere, current star of Levski. Has played in the France U18 team, and was called up for the Mali team in the last month or so, but couldn't participate because of an injury. In the league (although a very minor league) he's scored 16 goals in 12 matches; he was the EL top scorer in the qualifying rounds with 6 goals, though.

Here's a picture of the guy with Auxere
img-garra-dembele-retourne-a-la-case-depart_x300_arton103478.jpg

Here's a few pictures of him with Levski
2473621C.jpg

Garra-Dembele.jpg

There's a lot more, which can be found here - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Garra-Dembele/110903285628111 (including a picture for the chicos and the likes lol )

Not the most trusty medias ever, but - 1, 2.

Here's a video, too :
[video=youtube;Yyshni0a9UY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyshni0a9UY[/video]

Now, personal opinion - sign him up, Davey! Excellent striker, Yakubu-type (the old one who could run), and can play as a lone striker, as that's the role he's been playing this season and overachieving in. What would you guys say (especially LCAB, i guess)? Has anyone watched him (besides me)? And yes, i am aware it's a stupid rumour, but just throwing it out there.

All right dude, where you been hiding? =)

I think there was a link to him the other week, and someone stated that he was in trouble with the Police for some crazy driving offences!? He does look a player, give him that. Looks like he could be totally awesome, or be a massive risk though for some reason =)

All right dude, where you been hiding? =)

I think there was a link to him the other week, and someone stated that he was in trouble with the Police for some crazy driving offences!? He does look a player, give him that. Looks like he could be totally awesome, or be a massive risk though for some reason =)

Busy week mate, studying and all that... Sucks to be fair. Only could lurk... obviously missed this story already being spoken of.

Anyway - well he didn't exactly wreck his car, to be fair. Minor accident, because he had drank a bit. Compared to this Pienaar and Baxter's incidents were way worse. Now... the bad thing is : his drivers license was faked, or so they say, and although it was taken from him - he still drove. Not around the country or something, literally moved his car 500 meters or so from the restaurant to the hotel.
He is rumoured to have some heavy drinking problems and quite insane stuff related to it - like when he gets drunk he breaks whiskey/wine glass with his teeth (bites it off) and stuff like that... which i personally believe he'd do - he's a big guy and looks insane lol Anyway if by any chance he comes to us or any English team those problems would not exist. The whole Bulgarian Football Organisation lacks discipline, let alone the players... but that's a different story.

And yes, i know we don't have money. Just posting this. Plus we can also get him on loan, provided we really wanted him, with an option to buy.

Busy week mate, studying and all that... Sucks to be fair. Only could lurk... obviously missed this story already being spoken of.

Anyway - well he didn't exactly wreck his car, to be fair. Minor accident, because he had drank a bit. Compared to this Pienaar and Baxter's incidents were way worse. Now... the bad thing is : his drivers license was faked, or so they say, and although it was taken from him - he still drove. Not around the country or something, literally moved his car 500 meters or so from the restaurant to the hotel.
He is rumoured to have some heavy drinking problems and quite insane stuff related to it - like when he gets drunk he breaks whiskey/wine glass with his teeth (bites it off) and stuff like that... which i personally believe he'd do - he's a big guy and looks insane lol Anyway if by any chance he comes to us or any English team those problems would not exist. The whole Bulgarian Football Organisation lacks discipline, let alone the players... but that's a different story.

And yes, i know we don't have money. Just posting this. Plus we can also get him on loan, provided we really wanted him, with an option to buy.

You've made me want him more!! ;-)

He's like a Van Der Meyde, but actually plays!!!

[video=youtube;rr1mW2hSIGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr1mW2hSIGs[/video]
Bumping because of this goal.
SIGN HIM UP MoYleZ FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.