Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought their ban was on bringing players in and they were sound to still sell ?

Either way, no chance he's there much longer.
Yes they can sell, just not replace. Think internal politics will dictate them giving him a spell on the bench whilst they can't buy any replacements - especially if Pedro wants to move. But guess we'll see, would love it if we could buy him in the summer, just don't think it very likely for several reasons.

Almost look forward to see the reaction of all the Delo fan boys/girls if he signs for Liverpool

"But, buy, Geri loves us. He's always talking about us on Twitter"

We were nothing but a stepping stone to him. A shop floor. Him signing for Liverpool would be the proof

Almost look forward to see the reaction of all the Delo fan boys/girls if he signs for Liverpool

"But, buy, Geri loves us. He's always talking about us on Twitter"

We were nothing but a stepping stone to him. A shop floor. Him signing for Liverpool would be the proof

Mikey I've not negged someone for ages but you have me on the edge here.

Yeah, probably

But then again, there's been a fair few unpleasant things said to me for daring to criticise him for his decision making and attitude, so meanness begets meanness perhaps?
If that is directed at me, and I presume the "fan girl" was, not quite sure when I said something unpleasant to you, usually try to argue the point rather than the man. But at least we'll both be cheering on Duffy later in the week.

I just want to place on the record that I think it's absolute fine to wish unfortunate event on Everton if it means you can vault someone because of it.

I'm hoping we sell Lukaku on cheaply so when he turns out boss I can vault like an mf baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back