Get a cuppa, sit down, watch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** put that music to that video.

A great video ruined by Backstreet boys FFS!

That very nearly brought a tear to my eye..

What a **** state were in right now.

Please for the love of god, f&ck off kenwrong and take them [Poor language removed] with you...

Please for the love of god, f&ck off kenwrong and take them [Poor language removed] with you...

Jesus, come on! We were in a pretty bad state the start of that season too if you remember. Pundits favourite to finish bottom, rooney just sold. You cant use this as a f off kenwright thread.

I see you ****ging off Kenwright and the board a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen you mention a solution or alternative.

Just saying, Sharps.

Not to turn this rather nice thread into more board talk.

I've watched this vid so many times. So hope we could pull off a miracle and clinch 4th this season (it's possible...).

COYB. Light of my life (love you too girlfriend).

Sorry 3rd post...

Look how happy Vaughan is when he scored, I also remember him running over to Jags when we beat Man U in the FA CUp semi. He would've run through brick walls for Everton, sad he never made it.

Went to that bolton game at home. Remember that tawt Pederson getting loads of grief, second half he took a corner by the gwladys end, must of had 35,000 toffees shouting 'you fat barrstard, you fat barrstard'........he didn't like it.
K.Davies was playing like a dirty evil get. oh and ferguson scared the sheeeeeiiiiiit out of Jaidi, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.