Get that gardening thread open again Joey.

The flowers have to have set fruit - if not - prune the wood back to promote new growth - not too hard but back to a new shoot as I stated there is a good time for it to flower again - as soon as they flower again make sure they are not bone dry water well - to pollinate them after watering well spray the flowers with a very fine mist to set fruit - the season is all over the place hence the hiccup this year - so if the flowers are dead with no fruit behind them prune back to the next growing shoots & clear the middle of the shrub any branches tight or crossing each other if dense etc do not butcher it be sensible, but a light thinning out in the centre of the bush is advisable hard if dense to let bees & air get in - I remember the thorns on them when propagating them so wear gloves ....
Cheers. :)

Alas, I'm no closer to the tomato, never mind the other two.

GSYiLFdXsAAYTqO

My wall baskets, about 3 weeks behind with that cold spring I feed them every other day they are only small containers high nitrogen one day 2 days later Miracle grow - The 2-day later high tomato Potash liquid lawn feed - & It's so hot here in Jersey @COYBL25 :D -
Cuttings of ivy Geraniums home-grown - rest plug plants of ebay
I have very idiot neighbours, some bleeders are putting dog food out to feed the urban foxes, they've been asked to stop and they refuse. They and many others are throwing table scraps and breadcrumbs out after meal times to 'feed the birds' (often late evening), I've got traps down in the garage and near the downspouts and I'm knocking off a few rats a week such is how heavily they've been encouraged in the area. Oh Deadre Bergerac whatever am I to do?

My wall baskets, about 3 weeks behind with that cold spring I feed them every other day they are only small containers high nitrogen one day 2 days later Miracle grow - The 2-day later high tomato Potash liquid lawn feed - & It's so hot here in Jersey @COYBL25 :D -
Cuttings of ivy Geraniums home-grown - rest plug plants of e bay -

View attachment 267207
Your plants are better fed than me Joey.

I have very idiot neighbours, some bleeders are putting dog food out to feed the urban foxes, they've been asked to stop and they refuse. They and many others are throwing table scraps and breadcrumbs out after meal times to 'feed the birds' (often late evening), I've got traps down in the garage and near the downspouts and I'm knocking off a few rats a week such is how heavily they've been encouraged in the area. Oh Deadre Bergerac whatever am I to do?
Ask your husband or boyfriend to urinate into a milk container & circle it poured around your boundary or their boundary when it is dry & dark foxes are territorial & if the smell the scent of the urine they clear off keep your rat traps going as they breed quickly you need to catch the parents to stop the breeding cycle to eradicate them You heed the large snare bait traps - peanut butter or dark chocolate is the best bait ;)

Ask your husband or boyfriend to urinate into a milk container & circle it poured around your boundary or their boundary when it is dry & dark foxes are territorial & if the smell the scent of the urine they clear off keep your rat traps going as they breed quickly you need to catch the parents to stop the breeding cycle to eradicate them You heed the large snare bait traps - peanut butter or dark chocolate is the best bait ;)
There's hundreds, a few round here work away and have let their decking go, and others have time shares in the Canaries, some bellend has a parrot in his garden and god knows where he keeps the seed. Someone else had chickens for a bit. I'm surrounded by jerks. I hate them all so much.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back