• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Getting tickets for games in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumps1878

Player Valuation: £1m
I’m doing a trip to Germany for the last round of games in the champions league and Europa .

Dortmund, Leverkusen and Monchengladbach are the grounds .

Any advice on the best ways to get tickets?

An Italy trip in March is possible and I know it’s difficult getting tickets over there .

Any info appreciated

For match tickets in Germany try the official sites or try contact a couple of the fan laden groups they have. Tickets will be quite easy to get hold of apart from Munich. Munich tickets were the hardest to get hold of in the past.

Found it easier to get a ticket in Italy. Got tickets for A.C Milan vs Lazio about 10 years ago for about €10 outside the ground.

Best bet is to find an English fan group - Twitter or Facebook - as they'll have the best shouts and usually have solid connections.

Bar that, you can Stubhub or Viagogo/whatever but they mark up big time.

just back from germany and stayed in dusseldorf. club websites as someone said, and your spoilt for choice in that area alone. leverkusen, schalke, fortuna, koln and moenchengladbach are all manageable distance wise. went to the olympic stadium in berlin last year where hertha play currently. if you get the chance go, atmosphere in germany is great, buy a denim waistcoat so you blend in with the locals ;-)

My son got tickets for Dortmund directly from the club via email. They were very helpful and all correspondence was done in English.

However, when we got Juventus tickets, he had to join the Black and White club and that guaranteed him 2 tickets. Games in Italy are expensive though.

Worth checking on average attendances in previous years, and if well below capacity, go down to the ground/club shop a day earlier. If they sell out regularly, as said above, go on the official website.
Went to a Roma game last year and they had kiosks all over the city trying to flog tickets for that game.

Best bet is to find an English fan group - Twitter or Facebook - as they'll have the best shouts and usually have solid connections.

Bar that, you can Stubhub or Viagogo/whatever but they mark up big time.

I did this when i went to Dortmund vrs Leverkusen 3/4 years ago. They were'nt a great help so i just ended up typing Dortmund v Leverkusen tickets into google and looking for the most reputible ticket selling website.
If you are buying them online though mate, make sure you use something like paypal as any problems occur you should be covered.

I’m doing a trip to Germany for the last round of games in the champions league and Europa .

Dortmund, Leverkusen and Monchengladbach are the grounds .

Any advice on the best ways to get tickets?

An Italy trip in March is possible and I know it’s difficult getting tickets over there .

Any info appreciated
Try their forums mate, i'm sure youll get more help than the bellends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back