• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Getting tickets for games in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello mate, as someone said go on the clubs website. It depends on who you want to watch start checking now. I live in Munich and tickets are rare again depending on the opposition. We have a group of friends who come to. every year. Each time to a different city, I try to sort the tickets its a bit of a ball ache but possible. You come to München drop me a PM. Good luck. I watch Unterhaching in the 3rd division, footie is okish but the biergarten makes up for that.

Hello mate, as someone said go on the clubs website. It depends on who you want to watch start checking now. I live in Munich and tickets are rare again depending on the opposition. We have a group of friends who come to. every year. Each time to a different city, I try to sort the tickets its a bit of a ball ache but possible. You come to München drop me a PM. Good luck. I watch Unterhaching in the 3rd division, footie is okish but the biergarten makes up for that.
Boss, this..

Thanks a lot mate . Yeah I’d love to do a few of the lower league German games.

I’ve done Schalke (v Dortmund), we were there two days before the game without tickets. Went up the ground first day we got there, they had open training on at pitches adjacent to the Veltins. We thought they would be on general sale still....it was a Derby so of course they weren’t. Ticket office told us, unless you were a member they couldn’t do over the counter sales anyway for any game.

We ended up buying tickets from some sound lads the night before the game but know we were lucky. Gelsemkirchen is also dead, nothing there at all. We went thing it would be easy, but it isn’t......stupid foreigners strolling over and thinking you can just get a ticket! It ain’t Anfield. If you want certainty, go for a package with a pen agency that gives you guaranteed match tickets before you set off. If not, take a flyer and do your best to pick up in the town....try the Club shop by the main square, it’s about six stops on the train to the ground from there... the lads in there will try and help, like they did us. All the best

I am in the process of buying tickets for a Cologne game next March. I do it through the clubs official website. Last March it was Nuremberg, the year before Hamburg. I have also bought tickets from the only other EFC, eintracht frankfurt., Stuttgart and of course Bobby brown shoes Wolfsburg. Best way cost price. Pick tickets up day of the game. Forgot also Dynamo dresden.

I am in the process of buying tickets for a Cologne game next March. I do it through the clubs official website. Last March it was Nuremberg, the year before Hamburg. I have also bought tickets from the only other EFC, eintracht frankfurt., Stuttgart and of course Bobby brown shoes Wolfsburg. Best way cost price. Pick tickets up day of the game. Forgot also Dynamo dresden.
Dresden is a beautiful city to go watch footy in... Stadium is nice too

Was at St. Pauli in March, nice compact stadium and close to the Reeperbahn. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back