Give Hibbo a chance to score

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't play him could we possibly suspend him from a harness so he dangles precariously from the main stand roof ?

so that he's pretty much visible from all sides of the ground

we would at least then be able to worship him as some sort of talisman, might be fun

I was watching from the main stand

I probably could have got on the pitch myself but it would have meant trampling over the family enclosure, which I'm guessing wouldn't have gone down very well, so I had to just watch on enviously

Probably best to hang on to our customer numbers really.

Bottled that chance against Birmingham in 04/05 after Ferguson had equalised. Be surprised if he even plays that many more games for us, nevermind score.

"fantastic 25 yard bullet right in the top corner"

Didn't Roberto Carlos do that once, from a free kick? Then tried again a thousand times through his career and got nowhere near. At least Hibbo doesn't waste possession trying. A statistician could probably tell you he has a better strike rate than that Carlos fella .... whoever he was.

Bottled that chance against Birmingham in 04/05 after Ferguson had equalised. Be surprised if he even plays that many more games for us, nevermind score.

yeah, was at this game. we equalized 88th min and then hibbert was played one on one with the kepper last min to win the game. The first thought of mine was "not even hibbert could miss this" and yet he sent the worst pea-roller ever straight into the keepers hands. I laughed whilst being pissed off. 200 miles for that hibbert you tit ha

"fantastic 25 yard bullet right in the top corner"

Didn't Roberto Carlos do that once, from a free kick? Then tried again a thousand times through his career and got nowhere near. At least Hibbo doesn't waste possession trying. A statistician could probably tell you he has a better strike rate than that Carlos fella .... whoever he was.

i don't think a strike rate of 0% can beat anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.