Give me a reason/excuse to put in for a half day off work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell them you're still waiting for the VAR referral from the Tuesday night game, and its due (today) this arvo

Just put your coat on your chair and say you're in a meeting until 6. Why take a half day. Do this once a week and you've doubled your holiday allowance.

Tell em you thought it was Saturday and rushed in after dinner when you realised. Only because you'd worked so hard all week anyhow and had done a full five days worth of work so it was plausible.

You're retiring at the end of the season and your success until then is guaranteed. Just need to check your stocks of "special juice" for the afternoon.

I've told this story elsewhere but that happened in my building. no idea who it was, but what a mess.

When I was first with my (now) wife we went to visit some of her family friends for lunch . I blarted my pants, big time and snuck off. About twenty minutes later they came looking for me and I was in the bath - they were like why the eff are you having a bath in my house, we've never met you and its 1 in the after noon.

I had to come clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back