Go ahead and Jump..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordecke

Player Valuation: £35m
I haven't been a soccer fan for a long time, 6 years at the most TBH.. Only knew about Everton for about three years now, and Everton is MY Team.. I wont wear red cloths these days.. I look for Blue shoes, shirts and the like.. I love this club..

David Moyes is the best Manger for our club.. <--- READ THAT

Tired of the Moyes bashing, his system works.. We have some players right now not playing up to our expectations.. At the end of the day, it's what happens on the pitch that matters..

Name a better manager? Let's hear it..

The wagon jumping and knee jerking is crazy around here.. If we beat Chelski next week than Moyes is a GOD... Fricking crazy

I agree something needs to happen, but canning Moyes is the last thing we should be thinking about.

I haven't been a soccer fan for a long time, 6 years at the most TBH.. Only knew about Everton for about three years now, and Everton is MY Team.. I wont wear red cloths these days.. I look for Blue shoes, shirts and the like.. I love this club..

Tired of the Moyes bashing, his system works.. We have some players right now not playing up to our expectations.. At the end of the day, it's what happens on the pitch that matters..

The wagon jumping and knee jerking is crazy around here.. If we beat Chelski next week than Moyes is a GOD... Fricking crazy

I agree something needs to happen, but canning Moyes is the last thing we should be thinking about.
I'm thoroughly with you on this. Moyes In!!!

I'm still a big fan of his Nordecke but I've got to admit that I'm close to the end of my rope.

He HAS to start giving other players a chance.

I'm still a big fan of his Nordecke but I've got to admit that I'm close to the end of my rope.

He HAS to start giving other players a chance.

This could be the something that needs to be done.. Rest Howard, Arteta, Yak and Saha All of which are not playing well at the moment.. Either way I'm sure Moyes and our boys will get us out of this..

YOU TELL EM MATE ;)

SNIDES

If we beat Chelski next week than Moyes is a GOD... Fricking crazy

Sadly, it's the Everton way, Nordecke. There's always been a sizable percentage of the fan base that wants heads to roll whenever we're on a bad run.

Sadly, it's the Everton way, Nordecke. There's always been a sizable percentage of the fan base that wants heads to roll whenever we're on a bad run.

And not just a bad run. A player could have five straight fantastic games and then one poor one and the "support" would be all over him about the poor one.

Amazing really.

Its neither good bad or in or out to be hoest, thats a ridiclous arguement.

David Moyes is an excellent manager, has his performence this season been as good as in other seasons - probably not, it important thats identifed because clearly we havent been getting the results the talent we feel our squad dictates. Theres many reasons for this, investment by us, other teams, instability in playing staff, tactics, luck, injuries fixtures - they all play thier part. Has his performence as a manager been perfect no not at all but does that make him a bad manager or a manager capable of progressing Everton, for me no.

Its like Arteta hes been poor this season but that soesnt make him a bad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.