Golf 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcblue1878

Player Valuation: £50m
Yes I know it's still 2022 but the Golf "2023" season has started with a great story!
Dan Bradbury who only turned pro in July has just won the Joburg Open after only getting into the tournament on a sponsor's invite!
Gives him a two year exemption on the DP World Tour, an automatic place at the 2023 Open, and the small matter of £136k straight into his bank account!
Not a bad start to his 2023 season!

Yes I know it's still 2022 but the Golf "2023" season has started with a great story!
Dan Bradbury who only turned pro in July has just won the Joburg Open after only getting into the tournament on a sponsor's invite!
Gives him a two year exemption on the DP World Tour, an automatic place at the 2023 Open, and the small matter of £136k straight into his bank account!
Nice Christmas present for him

Much more opportunities in the DP and Pga incoming for a few unknowns to make a name for themselves with the LIV exodus.
World rankings are going to start looking a bit funny with players in unusually high positions.

This time last year.........

Scheffler had never won on the PGA tour.
Mickelson was a defending major champion.
Cam Smith wasn't even in the world Top 20.
DeChambeau was ranked higher than McIlroy.
and Tom Kim had no Tour status - he's now won twice on the PGA Tour.

Wonder what this year will bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back