Golf 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know anything about golf but thought this video was quite interesting and funny. Having one club to replace a bag full seems like a good idea in theory. Anyway, I thought I'd post the vid as it may be of interest to some of you.

Can anyone recommend a decent municipal within an hour of Liverpool? Booked Friday off for a game and we’re looking to try somewhere we haven’t played before

Can anyone recommend a decent municipal within an hour of Liverpool? Booked Friday off for a game and we’re looking to try somewhere we haven’t played before

Tough this time of year as a few will be on temps and not in the best of condition. Bowring always get a good shout out but not too sure what condition it's in, weather hasn't been too shabby tbh so might be worth checking that out.

My son was at West Lancs yesterday and he comes off that course with barely a drop of mud on him, regardless of time of year.

Tough this time of year as a few will be on temps and not in the best of condition. Bowring always get a good shout out but not too sure what condition it's in, weather hasn't been too shabby tbh so might be worth checking that out.

My son was at West Lancs yesterday and he comes off that course with barely a drop of mud on him, regardless of time of year.

I’m from around Bowring mate so I know it well. Usually play Sherdley or Kirby but we were looking for somewhere we haven’t played before. We have played Allerton but it was 15 odd years ago

I’m from around Bowring mate so I know it well. Usually play Sherdley or Kirby but we were looking for somewhere we haven’t played before. We have played Allerton but it was 15 odd years ago

I think they've put quite a bit of money into Allerton Manor as well mate. Not too sure how Woolton is fairing up and then there's always Leah Park or Childwall to take a look at ?

I think they've put quite a bit of money into Allerton Manor as well mate. Not too sure how Woolton is fairing up and then there's always Leah Park or Childwall to take a look at ?
Cheers mate, I’ve looked online at Allerton and it’s suspiciously cheap. I’ve tried to call to see if they’re doing work or something but can’t get through to anyone. I’ll take a look at the others you’ve suggested

I played Kirkby a couple of weekends ago and it was sound, only 1 temp green. The other greens were in decent condition. We tee'd off at 1300 and pretty much had the course to ourselves until we caught up to a few groups around the 16th, 17th and 18th. Even then we only waited a couple of minutes to tee off. Not bad for a weekend.

I played Kirkby a couple of weekends ago and it was sound, only 1 temp green. The other greens were in decent condition. We tee'd off at 1300 and pretty much had the course to ourselves until we caught up to a few groups around the 16th, 17th and 18th. Even then we only waited a couple of minutes to tee off. Not bad for a weekend.

Cheers mate, I have played Kirby once before and enjoyed it. It was around September when I played so the course wasn’t to bad. Again it’s always an option, going to the Sim tonight with the same lad I’m playing with and we’re having a go at pebble beach so it should be a good warm up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back