Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Good buy Akinfenwa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big focal point we need to lead us to glory, knocking balls down for Jordan Rhodes to run onto....

getty_wycombe-wanderers-v-queens-park-rangers-pre-season-friendly_spo_gyi578957524jpg-js253886658-e1469448486499.jpg

Is it just me, or has no one noticed that Wycombe are sponsored by an ice cream company lol

could do a job

I seriously and im not joking think he could in certain games, just said this to me mate, hear me out

imagine him chesting it down to rooney/sandro/davy hovering around

he doesnt even have to run, his sole job is, stay on side, and when the ball gets flung up just chest it or head it down to a blue shirt

literally stay all 90 mins just inside their half next to the centre halfs, dont come deep, dont run in behind, just stay right there, push the defenders away when the ball comes up

I seriously and im not joking think he could in certain games, just said this to me mate, hear me out

imagine him chesting it down to rooney/sandro/davy hovering around

he doesnt even have to run, his sole job is, stay on side, and when the ball gets flung up just chest it or head it down to a blue shirt

literally stay all 90 mins just inside their half next to the centre halfs, dont come deep, dont run in behind, just stay right there, push the defenders away when the ball comes up
Fellaini mark II then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back