Good luck Everton from Spurs.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that Rafael Beneathus saying top draw!!! Liverpool are so overrated they never get the bad press like us and you.....

The mersey red-socks never get bad press why??? the most horibble bunch of cuntts on the planet.

Cant wait for tonight, sitting in the gwlady for thr 1st time in years!! fancy'd a sing-song tonight!!!

COYB.

Good luck to you guys for the rest of the season, you have our support apart from when you play against us!

If only you guys could improve your defence and have a better start to the beginning of the season you could have trouble the Top 4 team.

Good luck to you guys for the rest of the season, you have our support apart from when you play against us!

If only you guys could improve your defence and have a better start to the beginning of the season you could have trouble the Top 4 team.

Thanks Devils2001, the start to the season has been a shambles oh well we will regroup and start afresh in the summer but for this season maybe a good run in Europe, must say i reckon Spurs and Everton have the best support in our european games especially away from home we are showing up the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool as i see our fans everywhere around the stadiums at away legs ... Doing England proud!

Anyway enough from me, good luck once again tonight and see you all at Wembley! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back