Votes: 138 81.2%
  • Southampton - no distractions for 2017/18 title challenge

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Either - we will finish in a European spot regardless

Votes: 21 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an abundance of cm's coming through. No wide players are especially impressing. Unless you want to push Dowell wide.

I would imagine we will rely on wing backs to provide width with an energetic all action midfield unit.

We need another finisher ( the lad we passed up on in this game is showing what we might be missing ), but perhaps we have someone in mind who was not available in January? VVD is the one player I want from Saints.

Dowell has loads of ability but looks a bit lightweight. I hope he makes it here but if not he will have a good career elsewhere.

They also don't cheer their rivals on.
If we needed LFC to win to secure the title for us all Evertonians would be cheering them on because it isn't cheering on the rival it's cheering on Everton. Ultimately if Everton aren't going to win then the team winning that benefits Everton is the right choice

I want Europe. United winning makes that more likely. NEA.

It's a win win from here on in.

United lose this, from a 2 goal lead that would dent their confidence with still lots of games to go. 4 points ahead of us and very catchable if they falter.

Win it and it opens up another league spot.

I would imagine we will rely on wing backs to provide width with an energetic all action midfield unit.

We need another finisher ( the lad we passed up on in this game is showing what we might be missing ), but perhaps we have someone in mind who was not available in January? VVD is the one player I want from Saints.

Dowell has loads of ability but looks a bit lightweight. I hope he makes it here but if not he will have a good career elsewhere.
Time will tell. Whatever we go with I'm just glad that people are hopeful for the future as opposed to dreading it last Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back