• Southampton - no distractions for 2017/18 title challenge

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Either - we will finish in a European spot regardless

Votes: 21 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yepp.

We've got the squad to compete I europe and in the league nowadays.

I want United, I want to want a reason to visit Moldova, War torn Ukraine and Israel... make it so Everton... I mean United!

World football. Is this how low we've sunk wishing them good luck?

Koff ffs. Summed up perfectly here....

i hate utd almost as much as i hate that lot, so can't agree with that sentiment at all. i hope they don't win anything for at least 25 years and turn into what kopitism is now, twisted and bitter.

That being said I want European football so hope they win today.

Jesus weeps at you all.

i hate utd almost as much as i hate that lot, so can't agree with that sentiment at all. i hope they don't win anything for at least 25 years and turn into what kopitism is now, twisted and bitter.

That being said I want European football so hope they win today.

...I might be wrong here, but I wonder if those that quite like United like I do are mainly Liverpool based Evertonians.

...I might be wrong here, but I wonder if those that quite like United like I do are mainly Liverpool based Evertonians.
I don't mind them myself, they wind the RS up so good enough for me. Plus I used to love watching Beckham, Scholes and Giggs and the swashbuckling football they used to play.

late 80's & 90's i hated the red mancs almost as much as the other lot but the more everton have let me down over the years the more ive used uniteds success to wind any over exited kopites up.

plus southampton acted like koeman was taking a backward step joining us so i want a united win regardless NEA!

Normally I wouldn't care about two other teams playing each other but today I hope United win. Everton in Europe is a beautiful thing and and it might just be enough to attract a top player or two in the summer window.

I always like to see success spread around a bit and tire of seeing the same clubs win trophies as if they are entitled too.

It would mean the world to Southampton if they won.

Of course I want what is best for Everton and European football would give some of the U23 a route into the 1st team.

Ideally Southampton win and Liverpool finish 7th.

If you take me and @zirc as example for that theory it would explain how you come to that conclusion. Just not sure @tommye agrees. No seriously, can't stand that club. Never have never will, but in the end it's always about what's best for Everton, as my love for them will always far outweight my hatred for another club.

If you take me and @zirc as example for that theory it would explain how you come to that conclusion. Just not sure @tommye agrees. No seriously, can't stand that club. Never have never will, but in the end it's always about what's best for Everton, as my love for them will always far outweight my hatred for another club.

..i do suspect those of us who live in the City generally have a more supportive view of United. Like @Seathestars, I have been a fan of how they play the game but there's no doubt the fact the Reds absolutely detest them helps. Saying that, the list of teams they detest increases year by year.

As for United themselves...

I enjoy the irony of United, in that, we're called bitters, because we're absolutely absurdly blood boiling, liverpool detesting "Mongrels" (Also Ironic... if you know your history and all that), because sometimes, Liverpool want Everton to do well, when we play United, they want us to win because "Everyone hates Mancs". The irony is they're probably the most bitter people about, when it comes to United. They're 100% worse than we are to them.... I don't even doubt it lol
They're obsessed, and now, that United care less and less about them, they're starting to focus on us again.... which i think is hilarious :lol:

If United win today, they become the standalone most successful English club of all time lol, oh but.... I'm probably bitter for that...

Oh... and Hi RAWK!

Status
Not open for further replies.