Good timing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinchcliffesleftfoot

Player Valuation: £750k
Afternoon Toffee's,

Anyone else pleased with the 2 week gap we have now till our next fixture? I know we are on a nice little run at the moment and will want to keep the momentum but we do seem to have a lot of injuries building up, also I'm pretty sure a week or so without a match will help the likes of Felli, Straq and Neville get a bit of a break, all will benifit from this (I watched the game yesterday and the amount of running Straq and Felli do is crazy!). Hopefully, by the time we play QPR the likes of Rodwell, Jags, Osman, Anichebe and Jelavic will all be back in full training and (finally) we will have a very strong squad and the gain the full benifit of a talent laden bench to call upon. Also, whilst I'm gutted to see Landon go back to L.A:(:, the break allows Coleman a bit of extra time to build up his fitness and match sharpness (tho I thought Magaye played well v.Blackpool and Drenthe is boss).

For the first time in ages it's good being an Everton fan, it's even better visiting this forum!! Hopefully, we can push on now and make a decent run for Europa League qualification (not my fav competition but I think it is important that we get in if we can) and with a bit of luck in the draw later maybe make another trip to Wembley.

A nice Sunday afternoon watching the 'big teams' hopefully struggle for me, ;);)

Ah man...no Everton for 2 weeks?! Lame.

Personally I'd rather we didn't have the break. We are on form at the minute and would rather we kept that going.

Yeah we'll get some injured players back, but we're doing ok anyway. Don't want too many changes.

Given the number of players down with a virus and that we have several players returning to training post rehab, this two week period is not bad really. Also allow the Straq to recharge his batteries a little.

Given the number of players down with a virus and that we have several players returning to training post rehab, this two week period is not bad really. Also allow the Straq to recharge his batteries a little.

this, gives that virus a chance to work its way out of our squad without really disruptingus too much,then we get Fellaini back to his proper position, Cahill will be back but I wouldnt mind seeing Rodwell in the advanced postion, plus Pienaar must be feeling 9ft tall right now

Status
Not open for further replies.