Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

SussexToffee1980

Player Valuation: £1m
After all the middle finger reactions I keep getting from Dunc's Pigeons Loft when he never posts, and my unfair warning. I don't think I am wanted here.

Many thanks to those who have me a chance to feel part of this forum and I think you a lot for that.

Maybe I'll see those of you around who gave me a chance next season. Time for me to board the plane out of here and see you on the other side.

critical-role-crit-role.gif

Upvote 1

1713712121437.png

1713712139229.png

You signed up and agreed to our terms;

• p) Poor, profane or obscene language of any type is not welcome - even in jest.

Our modetators utilise a warning system, detailed below;

Warning System
30 Points = Suspended for 2 Days.
60 points = Suspended For 7 Days.
80 points = Suspended For 14 Days.
100 points = Permanently Banned.

The most common warnings are;

Inappropriate Language: 5 points
General Behaviour Warning: 20 points
Off Topic: 20 points
Minor Spamming: 20 points
Posting Abusive/Offensive Material: 60 points
Spammed Advertisements: 100 points

You got the explanation as to why;

Bad language or profanity 1) negatively impacts our search engine ranking, 2) puts us at risk of losing our advertising income and above all, 3) it sours the atmosphere of the forum.

1) Most of our traffic arrives from Google. If Google regularly detect 'poor, profane or obscene language', we will lose our ranking and traffic.

2) Our ad partner insist their clients adverts do not appear alongside 'poor, profane or obscene language'. We rely on adverts to stay online.

3) Our community voted in favour of a policy which discourages poor, profane or obscene language.

:locked:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back