Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will look into that mate.
upload_2016-10-20_21-32-2.webp

This thread might as well be closed - I've seen people warned for taking other threads off topic.

Quite a few workers there this morning. Looks like they're starting on adding the luminescent light strip above the badge next to the park end.

We'll keep it open at least until the current refurbishment is completed as many have appreciated the photographic updates throughout the process, and hopefully @tommye and maybe others will keep them coming ?

We'll keep it open at least until the current refurbishment is completed as many have appreciated the photographic updates throughout the process, and hopefully @tommye and maybe others will keep them coming ?

I was making a point that many people will be seeing there's a lot of new posts - but 90% of it will be irrelevant nonsense.

If the thread stays on track it will be easier to see the informative posts.

This thread might as well be closed - I've seen people warned for taking other threads off topic.

Quite a few workers there this morning. Looks like they're starting on adding the luminescent light strip above the badge next to the park end.
I was making a point that many people will be seeing there's a lot of new posts - but 90% of it will be irrelevant nonsense.

29e56dj.gif

Goodness gracious!

Personally I feel too much of this thread is taken up by informative posts and not enough witty banter.

#topbantz

On a more serious note the only thing we really look out for when viewing this thread is the picture updates from @tommye, it's not hard spotting them amongst a few pages that may have past from the last update.

Was delivering something to Liverpool for work today and decided to go via the ground to have a peek.

Tower still a skeleton, work appeared to be going on the side of the main stand.

Only saw two blokes but was in moving traffic so didn't have chance to get a good look at what they were up to.

Shortly after after that I had to negotiate a double mini roundabout, quite the day all in all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back