Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it looks boss, the bigger concern is why did it take Moshiri taking over to spend a couple of grand doing this

Isn't there going to be an lcd screen along the outside of the Park End where the Goodison banner currently is? Can't wait to see that go up

Think it looks boss, the bigger concern is why did it take Moshiri taking over to spend a couple of grand doing this

Isn't there going to be an lcd screen along the outside of the Park End where the Goodison banner currently is? Can't wait to see that go up
Let's be honest, did any of us ever have the idea of sprucing up GP? It didn't happen simply cos no-one thought about it. If you want to chalk it up as another negative against BK then feel free, but I'd prefer to think of it as a smart idea by whoever in Mosh's crew came up with it.

Farhad's basically logged on here. Seen that thread and ripped me off without giving me a single bit of credit.

Absolute fraud.
You jest, but you do have to wonder how many of the world's great undertakings have been ruthlessly lifted from the innocent musings of folk on the net.

are you Farhad?

giphy.gif

Yes

If anyone can be bothered - get a picture of it now and compare it to a picture of when we had posters up like the martinez shrine, it looks like something from the 60's

Let's be honest, did any of us ever have the idea of sprucing up GP? It didn't happen simply cos no-one thought about it. If you want to chalk it up as another negative against BK then feel free, but I'd prefer to think of it as a smart idea by whoever in Mosh's crew came up with it.

Kenwright & co. thought of sprucing up Goodison many times previously....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-10876811

_48616803_everton.jpg

... but plans fell through because Kenwright & co. were hopeless and skint. I'd suggest that was a negative.

He said all this in between saying that Goodison would soon fail it's safety certificate.

Happy 9th Anniversary today!

December 5th, 2007:

Status
Not open for further replies.