Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling we won't be moving. We will be getting a fantastic stadium at Bramley-Moore but we will keep a presence at Goodison for the reserves, under 23's, youth team and ladies team. Maybe it would involve demolition of a couple the 2 newer stands and replacing them with a sports hall and other facilities for the local community. It would be another first for our wonderful club.

I have a feeling we won't be moving. We will be getting a fantastic stadium at Bramley-Moore but we will keep a presence at Goodison for the reserves, under 23's, youth team and ladies team. Maybe it would involve demolition of a couple the 2 newer stands and replacing them with a sports hall and other facilities for the local community. It would be another first for our wonderful club.
given it's age is Goodison a listed building or at least the original parts that are left? And if it is it might be they can't simply demolish it. Apologies if that's a really silly question

So when's the LCD screen going up or is it true they're not doing it because it's too heavy or something? It's meant to be going on the back of the park end where there's currently the welcome to Goodison banner

So when's the LCD screen going up or is it true they're not doing it because it's too heavy or something? It's meant to be going on the back of the park end where there's currently the welcome to Goodison banner

I'd imagine it will be the last thing they'll put up, i.e. when the second tower is finished.

In the image above you can see they have started to remove the original banner

My concern is that they'll fix it on and then we'll be half way through a match when the ground tips up due to the weight. All of the Gwladys Street will be clinging onto their seats like a scene from Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back