Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
33a705l.jpg

Aye, last bit of tarting up in her dotage.

Christ, that will be a day.

Famous football grounds come and go... Burnden Park, Highbury, Roker Park, the Baseball Ground, Maine Road... to name but a few... But I genuinely believe that the day the demolition of Goodison begins, a huge part of the game of football will go with the Grand Old Lady, and tears will be shed by the bucketful.

The emotions that day will undoubtedly bring about will be something incredibly moving to be a part of and witness.

A state-of-the-art new stadium on the riverfront will be utterly fantastic, but Goodison Park will forever live on in our hearts and memories as long as we all draw breath...

Famous football grounds come and go... Burnden Park, Highbury, Roker Park, the Baseball Ground, Maine Road... to name but a few... But I genuinely believe that the day the demolition of Goodison begins, a huge part of the game of football will go with the Grand Old Lady, and tears will be shed by the bucketful.

The emotions that day will undoubtedly bring about will be something incredibly moving to be a part of and witness.

A state-of-the-art new stadium on the riverfront will be utterly fantastic, but Goodison Park will forever live on in our hearts and memories as long as we all draw breath...

thats why i kinda like keeping part of goodison, and our heritage with us in the new name..

Goodison on the Mersey - would be a fitting name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back