Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The job was delayed because a mystery white powder in large quantities was found at Gwladys street end.........they thought it was asbestos but turns out it was something else.

15 Sept - 23 Dec For the Gwladys St Cladding,
Nearly a year to complete this Cladding but we are going to build a new stadium in two years? Your are realistically looking at five seasons minimum before we play in our proposed new gaff, beginning of 21-22 season, put it in your diaries
When's the commonwealth games?

That's only the Glwadys mate still got the rest of the ground to do? SHAWTONS doing the work Google them mate

Hmm Shawton do a bit of work for the project I'm currently on, I'll see if I can do a bit of digging regarding the details.

For anyone thinking this is a bit of a cladtasrophe - just take a look at the nice view pictures from the peasants new monstrosity across the park!

15 Sept - 23 Dec For the Gwladys St Cladding,
Nearly a year to complete this Cladding but we are going to build a new stadium in two years? Your are realistically looking at five seasons minimum before we play in our proposed new gaff, beginning of 21-22 season, put it in your diaries

Can we not get Niasse up the ladder as he will have plenty of time on his hands till Jan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back