Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see Tommy's I could if I cba, and raise you a I might, if I go past.
I raise you a 'I go past every day, quite often several times a day, and often stop to look what's going on, think about taking photos to keep y'all updated then think nah I'm imagining it all, damo said we're waiting for planning permission and work is yet to start, so I get back in my van and drive off'

Please can someone give the workers a nudge and say stop being such trade unionists and get on with it or words to that effect? Ta :)
They are fixing pieces of sheet metal to the side of an old building. Said pieces of metal will be required to meet incredibly detailed H&S regulations and also withstand whatever the weather throws at it for X amount of years. There is also the small task of the required lighting cabling to be fitted as each section goes up. Holes to be cut into existing frame and sub frames of stand and supports added as well as said cabling. So shove ye nudge and let the lads do their job properly eh.

;)

They are fixing pieces of sheet metal to the side of an old building. Said pieces of metal will be required to meet incredibly detailed H&S regulations and also withstand whatever the weather throws at it for X amount of years. There is also the small task of the required lighting cabling to be fitted as each section goes up. Holes to be cut into existing frame and sub frames of stand and supports added as well as said cabling. So shove ye nudge and let the lads do their job properly eh.

;)

Ooooooh touchy! Just a joke mate (note smiley face) I don't care if they take all year, no skin off my nose...

I raise you a 'I go past every day, quite often several times a day, and often stop to look what's going on, think about taking photos to keep y'all updated then think nah I'm imagining it all, damo said we're waiting for planning permission and work is yet to start, so I get back in my van and drive off'
I'll raise you a "Tommy takes pictures then sends them to me but I can't be bothered to post them on here".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back