Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey, I'm not sure that looks better than it did. You can see all the individual panels. Looks a bit like when my sister tiled her own kitchen :-|
That was my first thought too. They seem to have used two different sizes of panel, and it's not even in a uniform pattern. Looks like the walls you used to make out of Lego when you just used whatever you had.

That was my first thought too. They seem to have used two different sizes of panel, and it's not even in a uniform pattern. Looks like the walls you used to make out of Lego when you just used whatever you had.

Someone's sent them the wrong plans

Goodison-67489.webp

Fairly certain the fellas installing them have a much better idea of what they're doing than you. But hey let's not let that stop us whinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back