Goodison Park to become part of Bootle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
County will still be a Liverpool ward and have all it's services supplied by Liverpool Council, but the Walton constituency will be merged with Bootle, removing the Walton MP.

The torries have brought the boundary review in to keep Labour out of power by getting rid of safe Labour seats and keeping safe Torrie seats as they where, surprised there hasn't been alot more opposition/protest against this.

The end is definately nigh for Goodison if that's the case.
200.gif

I've just stumbled across this. Due to proposed constituency proposals for 2018, Goodison Park will be within the constituency of Bootle which means it will be under Sefton Council. The new proposed boundary (in red) runs through Stanley Park, effectively separating us from the other lot.

https://www.bce2018.org.uk/node/6487?postcode=L203JL

Let me get this straight; The line curves around in a nice arc, does a detour around Goodison then keeps on with the nice curve.

Hmm

RS PLOT

Have KEITC still got that banner in a cupboard somewhere and access to that little plane?
Moving Everton out of the city was one thing but moving Goodison out is not something I saw coming.
Is Bill behind this?

As @degsy pointed out. I found it amusing that the previously nice boundary arc makes a swift detour to include Goodison in the new proposal. It feels purposely done in the minds of the planners. Either that or @chicoazul has found a magic lamp. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.