Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Special Events

IMG_8608.webp

😂

Quite looking forward going to the behind the scenes tours and the photo ops of some of the famous events that have taken place.
Particularly looking forward to this photo op recreating one of the most famous nights in recent history and recreating it with my grid.
View attachment 261635
We'll have to get this guy in too get a photo of him behind you reaching out to your head.
425174_1_articlesmall_bn-650694_a2bd32599c85486f9373aa29d47b9076.jpg

Finally a tribute to the good ole folks been running the club for the past 30yrs.

Featuring
Gwladys street Stocks
Bullens Torture Rack
Main Stand Hanging Gallows
Park End Ducking Stool
& Centre Circle Guillotine

All under the lights......Sell Out.

There are some opportunities for some great local acts and Evertonians to perform, could be a fantastic few days. I'd be very happy if Future Islands could play the Goodison festival, great band and lead singer is a blue

Never mind ex-players, why aren't they having a series of concerts by bands to shut Goodison down?

And please stop calling it the 'grand old lady' - ©️ Liverpool Echo.
Try looking on the bright side for once. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but just take it for what it is. Enjoy

I remember when Arsenal played their last game at Highbury, they had a parade of stars - players who had pulled on the shirt were introduced to the crowd and walked around the pitch, the boos will be immense............. imagine
ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
Alex Nyarko
Morgan Schneiderlin
Earl Barrett
Nick Barmby

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back