Goodison Supper Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebo86

Player Valuation: £8m
Brother went a couple of weeks ago and said it was garbage. Gas so.ething changed, I live in Canada now but would always be part of my match day routine

Brother went a couple of weeks ago and said it was garbage. Gas so.ething changed, I live in Canada now but would always be part of my match day routine
I thought this was about me then eh.

Got sold end of last season. I know one of the family very well. Was passed to family friends but it’s been a mess since and I feel a name change is required tbh. I want to distant myself from another business disaster.

I go to the snide hole in the wall one by the church. Sausage chips and curry....then proceed to fart all over my mate during the game.

Where in Canada are you?...spent time in Toronto 2 year ago.

My older brother when he goes on occasion - take his pies from a shop in Prescot - famous for good pies - heats them up wraps them in tin foil - for half-time to share with his son & grandson -

Back in the 1960s/70s Goodison had Sayers pies plus a bottle of decent Brown ale in a paper carton - not OTT prices - the cues were big , but serviceable - & half time was only ten minutes then ..... they sold out sometimes ....

My older brother when he goes on occasion - take his pies from a shop in Prescot - famous for good pies - heats them up wraps them in tin foil - for half-time to share with his son & grandson -

Back in the 1960s/70s Goodison had Sayers pies plus a bottle of decent Brown ale in a paper carton - not OTT prices - the cues were big , but serviceable - & half time was only ten minutes then ..... they sold out sometimes ....
Snooker at half time

Them were the days

I did write to efc asking for clay pigeon shooting. No response. Their loss

Status
Not open for further replies.